Here are the ingredients for a great smoothie that helps with stress, provide an extra boost of energy and is great for your skin.
- Coconut Water - Natural appetite suppressant, helps with blood pressure, aides with skin both orally and topically (can reduce oil), and hydrates better that the most well know workout drinks.
- Kale - Packed with high levels of most vitamins and is rich in antioxidants.
- Spinach - Provides iron, which helps with skin and hair.
- Parsley - Natural blood cleanser. rich in a multitude of vitamins, and is an anti-inflammatory.
- Watermelon - Mostly water with significant levels of vitamins A, B6 and C, lots of lycopene
- Pineapple - High in vitamin C, which can improve in the quality of your skin. The collagen that glues your skin cells together is particularly reliant on adequate levels of vitamin C in your diet.
- Maca Powder - Is a miracle. It improves your sex drive, gives a crazy amount of energy, helps with acne, and helps your mood (reduces stress, helps with anxiety, and depression).
I blend all together and add more or less watermelon or any of the ingredients depending on taste.
I also add chia seeds for added energy and nutritional value. I also occasionally add apples or berries.
This smoothie is really yummy and great for you, give it a try.