ACV works as a great topical treatment for acne. To make this magic spot treatment follow the steps below.
1 part apple cider vinegar.
1 part filtered water.
- Mix the ACV and filtered water in a container.
- Soak a cotton ball in the mixture.
- Apply the cotton ball to a pimple or acne spot you want to get rid of.
- Set it in place with a band aid and leave it overnight.
- Remove it in the morning and clean your face as usual.
How it works: ACV works as an astringent that will dry the pimple overnight, making it smaller with every application. Apple cider vinegar helps to balance the pH level of the skin and the antibacterial and anti-fungal properties of the cider vinegar help prevent acne problems.
I don’t recommended picking at your skin and squeezing pimples, so this is an effective method that will get rid of acne and won’t leave you with scars.
How to use it: You can use this treatment whenever you have a pimple you want to get rid of. After a week or less the pimple should be gone.
You can also create an ACV toner and use daily after cleansing your face.