This is a long overdue hair update.
- Retighten my locs every 6-8 weeks and maintenance the areas that grow faster than
- Washing with baking soda and vinegar or an organic shea butter shampoo/conditioner weekly or more frequently.
- Massaging scalp with my hair regrowth mix frequently.
- Spraying every morning with distilled rosemary infused water.
Favorite hairstyles are quick and simple, all swept to one side or in a high messy half pony.
My loc loss has slowed down since I have finished moving and managed my stress better. I am hoping my regrowth oil mix helps grow back those I've lost.
Here are some other views of my hair:
Skin Care Regime:
- African Pride Black Soap
- African Pride Haitian Vertiver Lotion
- Homemade coconut and lavendar oil infused salt scrubs for dry skin areas and it is great on chapped lips
- Organic Peppermint Lip gloss.
- Natural makeup as needed for business meetings and special events.
- I am also switching to natural deodorant when my current one is finished.
- I also drink gallons of water and cook with the highest quality ingredients (minimally processed and preservative free) check my instagram or family/food blog for ideas.